|1. Submissions must authentically represent the lolita style. If you need more info, please visit: |
We do not accept lolita "inspired" or other j-fashion work.
2. NO COSPLAY OR FANART WILL BE ACCEPTED, since this is a group for fashion and not costumes.
3. Please keep your submissions to 2 items per day, and submit to the proper folder. A helpful guild to submission categories is below.
4. Please, no drama. If you feel someone is threatening or harassing you on here, notify one of the admins.
5. If you wish to leave the group, you can do so on the front page. It is not a moderator's job to remove you unless you are requiring a ban. We are very busy.
6. Please allow us a few days to approve/decline submissions. We recieve several submissions a day and can't always get to them as fast as we'd like.
7. We DO NOT accept traced, copied, or otherwise stolen work. Please give credit where credit is due, and don't submit anything that goes against Deviantart's ToS.
8. If your submission was declined and you'd like to know why, please either note us (with a link to what was declined), or comment on the discussion area of your submission.
9. No linking or advertising on our front page is allowed. Exceptions may be made, but ask the group via note beforehand. Comments on the front page that violate this rule will be hidden and/or reported as spam.
A GUIDE TO SUBMISSION CATEGORIES
This category is for all non-digital artworks. (Art that is made/drawn in real life, not on the computer) Paintings, pencil, markers, collage, etc is acceptable. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE PHOTOS.
This category is for all artworks that are made using the computer, this can include works that started as traditional media but were later altered by computer. (ie. adding color, effects, etc)
This category is for all lolita related photographs. Photos of people wearing lolita fashion, snapshots and photos of lolita related/themed still life photos are accepted.
This category is for all images relating to hand-sewn lolita clothing. Items may be modeled on a person however the main focus must be on the clothing and not the overall photo. Photos of clothing by itself or on mannequins are more easily accepted.
This category is for images that are made solely for advertising and price lists of people open for commissions. Please look at the other images in this category for an idea on how to list yourself if you are interested in advertising your services.
This category is for any lolita related work that doesn't quite fit in any of the other folders. Submissions here can include computer wallpapers, stamps, memes, and literature.
This category is for all pre-made items that have been decorated or altered from their original state. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE ACCESSORIES AND HANDICRAFTS.
This category is for all lolita related jewelery and accessories.
This category is for submitting entries into our running contest! All submissions to this folder may be of any media and no entries will be rejected. (Unless they don't fit the contest theme)